Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders and to obtain their permission for the use of copyright material. The publisher apologizes for any errors or omissions and would be grateful if notified of any corrections that should be incorporated in future updates.
Copyright on works of visual artists affiliated to a CISAC organisation has been arranged with Pictoright in Amsterdam. © c/o Pictoright Amsterdam 2020.
Issue #8: Towards a Museum of Mutuality
- Luca Penning, from the series On cubes and meandering through fractured space, 2018–19.Front Cover, Homepage
- Luca Penning, from the series On cubes and meandering through fractured space, 2018–19.Editorial
Issue #7: Lose Yourself!
- Dora Lionstone, Exit No. 1, 2018.Front Cover, Homepage
- Dora Lionstone, Exit No. 2, 2018.Editorial
Issue #6: The Borders of Europe
- Thomas Bellinck, Simple as ABC #2: Keep Calm & Validate, 2017, photo: Laura Van Severen.Front Cover, Homepage
- Thomas Bellinck, Domo de Eŭropa Historio en Ekzilo (House of European History in Exile), 2013, photo: Danny Willems.Editorial
Issue #5: Curating the Collection
- Sarah Westphal, Timpano, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne (Germany), 2013–14.Front Cover, Homepage
- Sarah Westphal, Palimpsest, Museum of Fine Arts, Ghent (Belgium), 2011.Editorial
- Sarah Westphal, Palimpsest, Museum of Fine Arts, Ghent (Belgium), 2011.Roundtable