Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders and to obtain their permission for the use of copyright material. The publisher apologizes for any errors or omissions and would be grateful if notified of any corrections that should be incorporated in future updates.
For issue 7 of Stedelijk Studies photos by Dora Lionstone, student at the Gerrit Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam, were selected.
Issue #7: Lose Yourself!
- Dora Lionstone, Exit No. 1, 2018.Front Cover, Homepage
- Dora Lionstone, Exit No. 2, 2018.Editorial
For issue 6 of Stedelijk Studies Thomas Bellinck produced an artistic contribution.
Issue #6: The Borders of Europe
- Thomas Bellinck, Simple as ABC #2: Keep Calm & Validate, 2017, photo: Laura Van Severen.Front Cover, Homepage
- Thomas Bellinck, Domo de Eŭropa Historio en Ekzilo (House of European History in Exile), 2013, photo: Danny Willems.Editorial
For issue 5 of Stedelijk Studies images by Sarah Westphal were selected.
Issue #5: Curating the Collection
- Sarah WestphalFront Cover, Homepage
- Sarah WestphalEditorial
- Sarah WestphalRoundtable
For issue 1-4 of Stedelijk Studies students of the Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam produced new photographs. We would like to thank the following students for their contribution: