Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders and to obtain their permission for the use of copyright material. The publisher apologizes for any errors or omissions and would be grateful if notified of any corrections that should be incorporated in future updates.
For issue 8 of Stedelijk Studies photos by Luca Penning, student at the Gerrit Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam, were selected.
Issue #8: Towards a Museum of Mutuality
- Luca Penning, from the series On cubes and meandering through fractured space, 2018–19.Front Cover, Homepage
- Luca Penning, from the series On cubes and meandering through fractured space, 2018–19.Editorial
For issue 7 of Stedelijk Studies photos by Dora Lionstone, student at the Gerrit Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam, were selected.
Issue #7: Lose Yourself!
- Dora Lionstone, Exit No. 1, 2018.Front Cover, Homepage
- Dora Lionstone, Exit No. 2, 2018.Editorial
For issue 6 of Stedelijk Studies Thomas Bellinck produced an artistic contribution.
Issue #6: The Borders of Europe
- Thomas Bellinck, Simple as ABC #2: Keep Calm & Validate, 2017, photo: Laura Van Severen.Front Cover, Homepage
- Thomas Bellinck, Domo de Eŭropa Historio en Ekzilo (House of European History in Exile), 2013, photo: Danny Willems.Editorial
For issue 5 of Stedelijk Studies images by Sarah Westphal were selected.
Issue #5: Curating the Collection
- Sarah Westphal, Timpano, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne (Germany), 2013–14.Front Cover, Homepage
- Sarah Westphal, Palimpsest, Museum of Fine Arts, Ghent (Belgium), 2011.Editorial
- Sarah Westphal, Palimpsest, Museum of Fine Arts, Ghent (Belgium), 2011.Roundtable
For issue 1-4 of Stedelijk Studies students of the Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam produced new photographs. We would like to thank the following students for their contribution: